Boîte de distribution OXIN-5540
This IP65 distribution box offers the ability to terminate 8 fibers housed in a robust ABS enclosure for indoor and outdoor applications.
With the ability to use a full array of adaptor types this box offers a flexible solution to the end user, enabling them to incorporate a multi-functional enclosure, which allows easy access during installation or re-work, with no disturbance of the existing cable or fibers.
In addition to the array of adaptors the enclosure also offers up to 8 exit points for patching cables and 1 standard cable entry point for loose tube, tight buffer, pre- terminated and steel tape armoured cable.
Each enclosure has integrated strength member tie positions and bend radius protection with the addition of a removable front door allowing for quick and easy installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 8 fibers
- Multiple adapter options available
- 8 adapter positions
- Accepts loose tube, distribution and pre-terminated cables
- Integrated bend radius protection
- Sealing glands for up to 8 cables
- Removable door for ease of installation
- Supplied with 12 heat shrink splice protectors
- Supplied with transit tubing
- Supplied with wall fixings and tie wraps
Certification and Compliance:
- Data centers, premise installations, telecommunication networks
- Ethernet, Fiber Channel, ATM, LAN, MAN and WAN
- Data communication and telecommunication networks
- Indoor / outdoor applications
|ISO/IEC 11801, EN50173, IEC60304, IEC61754, EN297-1
|Cardboard box, 1 unit per box
|Suitable for adaptor type
||SC Simplex, LC Duplex
|Number of fibers
|Number of ports
|Cable entry 20mm
|Cable exit 20mm
||210mm x 175mm x 50mm
|Packed Dimensions (HxWxD)
||215mm x 182mm x 51mm
||-40 ~ 50oC